Since 1989, St. Paul Commercial Real Estate has managed a well-rounded portfolio of properties structured for long-term investments with private companies in the Twin Cities area. Whether you’re in need of a commercial retail space, office building, or an industrial setting, our team of real estate agents can find the perfect property to fit your specifications. With over one million square feet of property spanning across the Twin Cities and full service property management, St. Paul Commercial Real Estate is your go-to in the search for the space that will best suit your company. If you’re searching for an industrial commercial property in St. Paul, MN, we have a variety of suitable properties including one of our most versatile options: Riverview Industrial Center.
Located in a pleasant industrial area on Eva Street, Riverview Industrial Center is just south of the St. Paul Lowerton District and Northeast of West St. Paul. This ideal locale is perfect for easy access to customers, vendors, and suppliers in two major U.S. cities. This property is in a multi-tenant building offering private spaces with individualized utilities and is industrially-fitted to meet basic service requirements.
Specifications for the Riverview Industrial Center
- The Riverview Industrial Center contains spaces from 5,000 to 75,000 square feet.
- The building complex has six dock doors and six drive-in doors.
- Ceilings reach a clear height of 14’ 6”.
- Electrical capacities of the building are 208v/120v.
- Available column spacing is 50 feet by 50 feet.
- Available bay depth is 150 feet.
- Both office and warehouse spaces are available in this complex.
- The total building complex area is 94,036 square feet.
- The warehouse area is 67,064 square feet.
- The office area is 8,972 square feet.
- We offer the warehouse at $3.95 per square foot.
- We offer the office space at $7.95 per square foot.
- Common area maintenance fees and taxes are $2.28 per square foot.
The Riverview Industrial Center is a blank slate with all the features you need to get the ball rolling as soon as possible. With options covering office and warehouse spaces at varying sizes, this industrial complex is a versatile property for many types of industrial operations with the added benefit of our long-term property management.
To learn more about this property and the features it offers, contact Hugh Cullen at (651) 405-1011 or by email at email@example.com. For more information about the industrial, retail, office, and other commercial property in St. Paul, MN, we manage, contact St. Paul Commercial Real Estate at (651) 405-1011 today.